Travelling from Gatwick North Terminal? – Everything you need to know
Gatwick North Terminal and everything it has to offer…
The North Terminal offers everything you could possibly want from restaurants to shops therefore the amount of time one wants to spend at the airport has been increased
That is why parking with Tudor Rose is perfect! As an approved operator we will collect your vehicle from right outside the North Terminal entrance and bring it back to our highly secured and manned car park 1.8 miles away.
The North Terminal was the second of the two terminals to be built in order to handle the increasing traffic at the UK’s second busiest airport. It handles all of British Airways flights including their partners. The departures and arrivals floor are separated by a mid-level containing what is called ‘The Avenue’ where most of the shops and restaurants are.
Upstairs on the Departures level the check-in area is spacious with TV monitors indicating the check-in zone and desk for each flight.
As with the South Terminal the selection of food outlets range from coffee & snacks to a table service restaurant, a burger bar and of course the ‘English pub’. In this terminal the choice of shops is as good Landside as it is Airside, but prices can be cheaper airside due to duty free goods.
The North Terminal is bright, clean and new. It is generally quieter that the South Terminal and as such gives a more relaxed and calm atmosphere.
- Armadillo (South Western American style food)
- Caviar House (Seafood and Champagne)
- Comptoir (Libanais food)
- EAT (coffee and sandwiches)
- Garfunks Restaurant (British)
- Jamie’s Bakery – Light bites / coffee by Jamie Oliver
- Jamie’s Italian – by Jamie Oliver
- PRET – Coffee and sandwiches
- Shake-a-hula – Milkshakes and Hot Dogs
- Starbucks – coffee and sandwiches
- The Red Lion (wetherspoon – British)
- Union Jacks bar – British by Jamie Oliver
- Wagamama – Thai food
- Yo Sushi